Monday, July 30, 2007

Domestic Violence

I partake in a board that is all women and one woman posted a problem.

She has (and I believe still is) been a victim of abuse and has been approached by a friend for help.

Her other half (who has abused her) says that she should not be involved.

Personally, I want to kick her other halves balls into the dirt because that is what he is....dirt!!

She has a myspace page and inadvertantly posted a pic of herself and her son (if my memory serves me right) but when I asked about this she was very 'ooo I'm hideous....blah, blah, blah....'

This poor woman's ego is basically zero because of this guy!! Just because he exists.....she thinks she's a step below plankton!

Give me five minutes in his face....but you know what.....people like him.....anything I have to say would go in one ear and out the other.....

Freakin' scumbag!!!

No comments: