Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boys are gross, part 957

Just a quick note....those who know me know that I cannot get over just how gross boys are compared to girls.

And I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this is reason number 957 (I haven't actually counted...that would be silly and slightly disturbing) but I walk into my downstairs loo (ouch....sorry, couldn't resist the silliness) and notice there is something on the wall.

Hmmmm....what could this poo colored, poo lookey likey be???! Why poo of course!!! I asked my youngest daughter if she knew where it came from... Her elder (by one minute) brother, of course!

Sigh....

So, while I use a wipe to get rid of the poo art I add this little incident to my list.

I really think that this should be noted in baby books for the expecting mother. Really....I do. Boys are gross!

I can't wait for the burping and farting to begin!!

Oh wait, that's already happened!

No comments: