Sunday, August 26, 2007

Time to add more hours to the day!!

So many projects and too little time!!

Lets see....off the top of my head....I've got phone charms.....gourds.....cross stitch.....this blog....a park bench....cross stitch patterns....ebay.....

And not to mention 3 demanding little people!!!

I've just opened a store on Ebay and I'm trying to stock it with my patterns.....soooooo many things going round my head!! I'm thinking pumpkins....but then I think maybe I've missed the halloween season already?!! I've got Christmas things going through my head too.....

Oh and the coin rings!! I'm about halfway through one and I'm stopping as I know what to do..... That was kind of my trial and error one. Now to carry on with the real one!! With the 1951 coin for Mike's dad.....

And the calendars for my mum and family.....

And the.....

OMG....will all this ever be done before Christmas??!! Probably not....and I'll be gray!! (under the hair dye!) Who am I kidding.....I'm already grey (or even gray....which flipping country am I in??!)

Breathe........

There's more that I've forgotten....

Maybe I can do without sleep?!! Nah, I get cranky enough as it is!!

No comments: